Top 5 Secrets to Success on Spiritual Path by Fred Busch
The Fred Busch Keys to Success presented here offer you the simplest way to transform your daily life so that it becomes a vehicle for a more fulfilled spiritual path experienced as more peace in the present moment and a more powerful future. Daily Exercise makes us stronger physically which also makes us stronger mentally which reinforces our will. Intelligent eating, which is the focus of this program provides the body with the optimal environement to heal and build stronger muscles, and Awareness over our thinking minds all help to create a positive cycle that makes us stronger and healthier and more fulfilled each day!
1. Daily Exercise -Yoga or Swimming are the best and most comprehensive regimens that offer a lifetime of practice due to their non-repititive stress nature. Exercise every day provides benefits to your cardiovascular and immune systems, while helping the blood detoxify and oxygenating the body. There is no way to overstate the value of daily exercise. Exercising for 20-90 minutes each day with no days off ever is ideal. Only in circumstances of bodily fever or severe illness would we ever skip a day of our practice.
2. Meditation – Yoga Meditation is different from all other forms of meditation in both it’s intention and execution. With Yoga Meditation we discover the role that the subconscous mind plays in the direction of your life and future. We learn that we have been programming ourselves without knowing it with very limiting and innacurate ways of navigating the world. Yoga’s approach to meditation as outlined by Patanjali, and which will be explained by Fred during the program offers a way to accuss the subconscious mind so that we can become masters of our own destiny and experience Samadhi, or identification with the Absolute. 10-60 minutes
3. Awareness – Awareness is the most important skill on the spiritual path! Awareness is like light 🙂 No Self-Judgement Self Judgement is very different from Self-Analysis! Sense of Humor -Laughing and finding the humor in things is very important! Gratitude – Gratitdue is all powerful. No negative emotion can be sustaineunder the light of gratitude. Compassion – Compassion for ourselves is how we safe energy to be more aware next time! Unconditional Love for YOURSELF is very important! This love has NO CONDITIONS. And you deserve it! 24 hours a day 🙂
4. Early Bedtime – Sleeping enough is one of the most important parts of our regimen. Taking naps is good if you are able to… but the best way to approach sleep is to prioritize it completely and to go to sleep as early as possible so that you can wake up early and be positive and productive. Late at night is when many of our cravings arise so if we are sleeping then we are immune to this!
5. Eat Intelligently and Satisfy Cravings in a Smart Way – Awareness about food and the relationship between food and wellbeing is fundamental and deserves to be at the very top of your awareness. Have no fear of cravings! Cravings are natural especially for sugar. All of us have what may be called a ‘Sugar Tooth’ because we are all naturally fruit eaters and crave the simple sugars in fruit. By satisfying your cravings for sugar in an intelligent way by eating a lot of fruit all the time… you will feel satiated but instead of feeling sick later you will feel charged with electromagnetic energy and in peace!