Yoga Teacher Training Miami
Yoga Alliance 200 and 500 Hour Teacher Trainings in Miami, Florida. Learn to Teach Yoga! Professional Training also perfect for students who want to expand and deepen their knowledge of Yoga and their practice.
Hot Yoga Teacher Training and Power Yoga Teacher Training in Miami with Fred Busch. Gentle Therapeutics Teacher Training with Allaine Stricklen. This is the premiere Yoga Teacher Training on the east coast of the USA.
Fred Busch and Allaine Stricklen join together to offer a training that is powerful and in depth in a variety of Yoga Styles. Learn from two different Masters in the same program! Fred Busch specializes in Power Yoga, Hot Yoga, Alignment training, Yoga Anatomy, Yoga Therapy, Mantras, Meditation, Pranayama, Sanskrit, Yoga Philosophy, Food and Yoga, and so much more!
Allaine Stricklen is Miami’s most senior Yoga teacher and is deeply established in Iyengar Yoga, Yin Yoga, Restorative Yoga, Prenatal Yoga, and Yoga Therapy as well as Pranayama and Meditaiton.
This Yoga Alliance Teacher Training in Miami is the best of all worlds. Join our next program and allow the gift of Yoga to transform you and the people around you.
January 2013, July 2013,
for questions contact director
Fred Busch at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Fred Busch Power Yoga Sequence
– Teaching Techniques and Correct pronunciation of Asana names
– The Thepapeutic Nature of Yoga, Yoga Therapy
– Yoga and Pregnancy – Prenatal Yoga and Post Natal Yoga
– Menstural and Woman’s Issues
– How to handle injury with focus on proper Skeletal Alignment (Iyengar Based)
– How to use Props and Correct Sequences for Groups
– How to teach Privates with Props
– Teaching Restorative Yoga and Advanced Yin Practices
– Intro to Yoga and Yoga Philosophy
– Healing with Yoga
– Arm Balances and Intermediate Poses
– Inversions and Backbending
– Variations and Cues for Yoga
– Teaching Privates
– Pranayama, Meditation, Mala Beads
– Teaching Techniques
– The Famous Food Talk